[Cato] Reminder: MS Word Accessibility

Jess Thompson jess.thompson at sbctc.edu
Tue May 2 16:26:08 PDT 2017

You're receiving this notice because you've registered for tomorrow's noon webinar: MS Word Accessibility

Webinar link: <http://bit.ly/JessUltra> https://sbctc.webex.com/join/jess.thompson

**NOTE: This is different from the original announcement and link given in the registration!

A few tips and tricks, should you need them:

  *   Live captions will be provided. To access the live captions, you can use the following link: http://tinyurl.com/cart-sbctc

  *   Mute buttons are our friends! We have over 150 people registered, helps us maintain good quality audio by muting your mics - unless you have some really juicy gossip to share! ;)

  *   Navigating without a mouse: Here is a website with keyboard shortcuts<https://help.webex.com/docs/DOC-2609> for Webex.

  *   No computer audio: If your computer audio is not working or you're unable to get into Webex, you have the option to call in.
     *   Join by phone
     *   +1-415-655-0002
     *   Access code: 926 162 149

After the webinar I will send out a recording and links to any webinar materials and resources referenced during the webinar.

See you tomorrow at noon!

Jess

Jess Thompson
Program Administrator, eLearning & Open Education
p: 360.704.4327 | c: 253.229.8591
Current Projects<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KXjxctpTAa2R06iRksMrjaeiCkphAJzqkwX-awvJh9g/edit?usp=sharing>

CATO (the Committee for Accessible Technology Oversight) is proud to introduce the
Spring Lunchtime Accessibility Webinar Series!

Kick back and enjoy your lunch as we rock out to the sweet sounds of accessibility tips, tricks, and resources!

[Johnny Cash live at Folsom Prison album cover, with a cat]

I see this email a comin’, wantin’ me to attend
I ain't seen a webinar since I don't know when
Well I'm stuck in my office and my time ain’t yet gone
While I’m eatin’ my lunch, I think I’ll go log on

See below for the schedule of upcoming webinars. Click on the webinar name to see a full description and to register - all registered attendees will receive a copy of the webinar materials and recording:

MS Word Accessibility <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSek3xLpersArJbuKapaOmepkTXyefN4meHHaAHF_6kMBA4ccg/viewform?usp=sf_link>
Wednesday, May 3
noon - 1pm

Accessibility & 3rd Party Materials<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf8j4C2qThozFVNLUfps9vLEn-RBl1Oi1L1p-oxqsJO_ty2NQ/viewform?usp=sf_link>