[Cato] [External] RE: FW: Accessibility webinar materials

Jess Thompson jess.thompson at sbctc.edu
Mon Jun 5 09:46:51 PDT 2017

Thanks Amy and Karen - I appreciate your kind words and offer to help. :)

I am eager to see what we can do with this in the future. I also have a few folks from other agencies that are interested in collaborating, which may be really exciting, if not a little more complex to arrange...

At the last CATO meeting we discussed developing more explicit roles - like "trainers" - and I think this is a great opportunity to start looking at how the larger committee could support this work (marketing the events, recruiting presenters, tech support during webinar, etc.).

Of course, we still need to determine what is happening in regards to the membership of CATO and I'm not sure how/when that is to be discussed, but I do like that there is the potential to better define the roles and offerings.

Jess

Jess Thompson
Program Administrator, eLearning & Open Education
p: 360.704.4327 | c: 253.229.8591
Current Projects<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KXjxctpTAa2R06iRksMrjaeiCkphAJzqkwX-awvJh9g/edit?usp=sharing>