[Cato] Fw: Accessibility Newsletter

Jess Thompson jess.thompson at sbctc.edu
Fri Feb 10 10:00:49 PST 2017

Hi all,

I've started an accessibility newsletter for SBCTC and wanted to share it with you all. If I forward the email, the formatting goes wonky. Luckily, I have a link to share my dorky little newsletter<http://eepurl.com/cBlzmj>. :)

My plan is to keep this agency specific right now... but if you think it might be useful to share, feel free. (You can also subscribe if you think this might be useful, just ignore that the list is titled "SBCTC all staff".)

Jess

Jess Thompson
Program Administrator, eLearning & Open Education
1300 Quince St SE | PO Box 42495 | Olympia, WA 98504
p: 360.704.4327|c: 253.229.8591
jess.thompson at sbctc.edu<mailto:jess.thompson at sbctc.edu> | www.sbctc.edu<http://www.sbctc.edu/>
My Current Projects<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KXjxctpTAa2R06iRksMrjaeiCkphAJzqkwX-awvJh9g/edit?usp=sharing>