[Cato] [External] today's call - notes

Fusco, Karen kfusco at olympic.edu
Tue Dec 12 14:08:34 PST 2017

I agree that Cyndi had lots of great information, and I confess I felt a bit overwhelmed at times.  I was reminded what a huge undertaking this is, and the legislature is one more (big) piece of the picture.  I suspect we would also have a great ally in our Lieutenant Governor, Cyrus Habib . . .

Thanks, Jess, for setting this up - we could devote all of the next meeting to discussing this and RFP requirements.