[Cato] [External] FW: product accessibility info

Jess Thompson jess.thompson at sbctc.edu
Fri Dec 8 12:30:52 PST 2017

I really like the idea of adding something like this to our tool/application/database. If folks are concerned about the time it takes to complete one of these, it’d be pretty valuable to have an inventory of plans that someone could use if they’re initially uncertain of how to provide an equally effective alternative. It would be wise to make sure each person has their own (as their alternative may not be transferable depending on a variety of factors), but if it’s linked to other info on the product perhaps elements of the form could be pre-filled.

Jess Thompson
Program Administrator, Accessible Technology Initiatives
Program Administrator, Accessible Technology Initiatives