[Cato] Spring Lunchtime Accessibility Webinar Series!

Jess Thompson jess.thompson at sbctc.edu
Tue Apr 18 16:27:09 PDT 2017

Please forward to your respective councils and commissions:

CATO (the Committee for Accessible Technology Oversight) is proud to introduce the

Spring Lunchtime Accessibility Webinar Series!

Kick back and enjoy your lunch as we rock out to the sweet sounds of accessibility tips, tricks, and resources!

I see this email a comin', wantin' me to attend
I ain't seen a webinar since I don't know when
Well I'm stuck in my office and my time ain't yet gone
While I'm eatin' my lunch, I think I'll go log on

See below for the schedule of upcoming webinars. Click on the webinar name to see a full description and to register - all registered attendees will receive a copy of the webinar materials and recording:

Principles of Accessible Design<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe5oBcgpLvnL2Il49KG66JFqbhfa4VJM55ijAmCU8zTXcyV0g/viewform?usp=sf_link>
Tuesday, April 25
noon - 1pm

MS Word Accessibility <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSek3xLpersArJbuKapaOmepkTXyefN4meHHaAHF_6kMBA4ccg/viewform?usp=sf_link>
Wednesday, May 3
noon - 1pm

Accessibility & 3rd Party Materials<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf8j4C2qThozFVNLUfps9vLEn-RBl1Oi1L1p-oxqsJO_ty2NQ/viewform?usp=sf_link>
Tuesday, May 16
noon - 1pm

Web Accessibility: Tools and Tips for Testing<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe4NGPMB4IfsRl2HFOr9I7IG3lEittnVEJvSJcfkH8Tnq82lg/viewform?usp=sf_link>
Wednesday, May 24
noon - 1pm

All webinars will be held in Blackboard Collaborate: http://bit.ly/JessUltra

Jess Thompson
Program Administrator, eLearning & Open Education
1300 Quince St SE | PO Box 42495 | Olympia, WA 98504
p: 360.704.4327|c: 253.229.8591
jess.thompson at sbctc.edu<mailto:jess.thompson at sbctc.edu> | www.sbctc.edu<http://www.sbctc.edu/>
Current Projects<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KXjxctpTAa2R06iRksMrjaeiCkphAJzqkwX-awvJh9g/edit?usp=sharing>