[Cato] [NEED INPUT AGAIN and ASAP] Webinar calendar

Reza Forough reza.forough at bellevuecollege.edu
Mon Apr 17 13:14:11 PDT 2017

Jess,

I like the webinar series. Many thanks for putting it together. Do you think it would be helpful to include an accessibility webinar on other subtle elements that are not directly related to the course contents but important in distant learning? For example, body language, sound quality, lecture length, backdrops, to name a few.

Thanks,

Reza