[Cato] CATO spring meeting

Fusco, Karen kfusco at olympic.edu
Mon Apr 3 09:47:10 PDT 2017

Greetings CATO members,

We need to get our spring meeting on the calendar, and I'd like to propose the afternoon of Monday, May 1st, or Tuesday, May 2nd, as Mark Jenkins and I will be giving an update to the State Board the following week.  If you're in or around the I-5 corridor and would like to host the meeting on your campus, please let me know.  Otherwise, we'll plan to meet at SBCTC offices.

While a Monday or Tuesday meeting may not be ideal, I really hope you can find time to attend.  We need to reflect on the successes and challenges of this past year in order to determine the best strategy moving forward, including a discussion of our membership structure, communication channels, and activities.  It would be great to have everyone truly invested in this effort present at the meeting in order to ensure that their voice is heard.

Please reply with your availability on those dates.

Thanks so much!

[OCEmailLogo]
Karen Fusco | Director | Access Services
1600 Chester Avenue | Bremerton, WA 98337-1699
360.475.7540 | Fax 360.475.7436 | kfusco at olympic.edu<mailto:kfusco at olympic.edu>