[Campusce] Prioritized list of feature requests

CampusCE integrated with PeopleSoft campusce at lists.ctc.edu
Wed Mar 9 11:37:24 PST 2022

Carrie,
There is not a list of requests from colleges.  I am presenting to CEC on Friday morning and will share out what is currently being worked on and is part of the final scope for the project.  I will also share a list of tasks that will become the enhancement queue as the project moves to support.  We will also discuss the governance process for any future enhancement requests.  I'll send the presentation to Alissa Munoz after we meet so she can share it out.

Susan