[Campusce] CampusCE Listserve

Susan Maxwell smaxwell at sbctc.edu
Fri Feb 4 18:27:54 PST 2022

Hello,
If you are receiving this email you are a member of the SBCTC CampusCE listserve.  Some of you were in a pending mode for quite a while and received an email this morning when I was granted ownership and approved your request.

We are going to start using this listserve to communicate about the integration between ctcLink PeopleSoft and CampusCE.  Please unsubscribe if this is no longer of interest to you, or share with others who may benefit from the listserve.

Susan Maxwell
Program Manager - ctcLink College Advisor