[Campusce] CampusCE Support

CampusCE integrated with PeopleSoft campusce at lists.ctc.edu
Fri Apr 22 08:03:37 PDT 2022

Good morning all!

As we continue moving forward with CampusCE we will be improving how we provide support to our continuing education programs. CampusCE users will have one of two paths to follow when seeking help for issues.

  1.  Is this an issue that is appearing in CampusCE?
     *   Contact CampusCE directly using the email: support.team at campusce.com<mailto:support.team at campusce.com>
  2.  Is this an issue that is appearing in ctcLink?
     *   Submit a ticket to SBCTC via the ticketing system.  Please follow your campus procedures for submitting issues. The following changes will be made to the SBCTC service desk request types to better align with how the college interacts with continuing education.

For colleges who are not using CampusCE you will be able to use the request types of

  *   ctcLink Support > Campus Solutions > Continuing Ed > ctcLink > Quick Admit
  *   ctcLink Support > Campus Solutions > Continuing Ed > ctcLink > Other ConEd

For colleges who are using CampusCE you will be able to use the request types of

  *   ctcLink Support > Campus Solutions > Continuing Ed > CampusCE > Fees/Payments in ctcLink
  *   ctcLink Support > Campus Solutions > Continuing Ed > CampusCE > Classes in ctcLink
  *   ctcLink Support > Campus Solutions > Continuing Ed > CampusCE > Other CampusCE

As we work through issues we may see that what we thought was a CampusCE issue was really a ctcLink issue or vice versa. If this is the case you will be provided instructions for seeking help from the other group. It will be important to let them know what steps you have already worked through.

CampusCE and SBCTC will be meeting weekly to review issues and ensure that things are being reported appropriately and work together to improve the support process. A process has been established for SBCTC and CampusCE to report and track issues.

- Drake