[BLC] [EXTERNAL] Message about the BLC's friend and colleague, Char Gore

Chris Bell chris.bell at bellevuecollege.edu
Mon Oct 31 13:12:43 PDT 2022

Char was a member of my Dean's Academy cohort.  She was a joy to work with and one of the most thoughtful people that I knew.  She was also my regular early morning  jogging buddy at both the Academy and BLC meetings, always preparing for a race of some kind. I will miss her very much. My deepest condolences to her family, and to all of you who knew her. She represented the very best of the SBCTC system.

Chris