[BLC] Summer meeting

Connie Smejkal connie.smejkal at centralia.edu
Thu Jun 2 11:26:30 PDT 2022

Hello,

BLC accomplished a lot of great work, this year, and the executive team would like to thank all of you for participating in meetings, conversations, and workgroups to ensure we remain focused on the purpose of BAS degrees and meeting the needs of our students. The BLC Executive Team has identified that we do not have pressing business to attend to at the moment, therefore, we are going to cancel the summer meeting on July 19th. Instead, the executive team will engage in a retreat this summer to begin drafting the new two-year work plan which will be brought forward at the fall meeting.

Please save the following meeting dates for 2022-2023. All in-person meetings will also provide a virtual attendance option.

November 15 & 16 (location to be determined)
January 24 & 25 virtual for everyone
April 18 & 19 (location to be determined)

I hope you have a wonderful summer and look forward to reconnecting in the fall.
Connie Smejkal,
BLC Chair