[BLC] General Education proposal

Hunt, Valerie Valerie.Hunt at seattlecolleges.edu
Thu Apr 21 07:39:30 PDT 2022

This is fantastic.
Thank you all for the work, seen and unseen.
Respectfully,

valerie f. strickland turbeville morris bowens omi hunt, PhD (she/her\\beloved/beloved's)

Associate Vice President

Equity, Diversity & Inclusion

College Diversity and Equity Officer

Tenured Faculty, Bachelor's in Applied Behavioral Science Program

Seattle Central Community College

Occupied and Stolen lands of the Coast Salish Peoples through the Treaty of Point Elliott 1855