[BLC] FW: BLC Spring Quarter Meeting Registration

Connie Smejkal connie.smejkal at centralia.edu
Wed Apr 6 21:59:02 PDT 2022

Hello,

A quick reminder regarding the BLC quarterly meeting. This meeting will be held via Zoom on April 19th and 20th.  If you have not yet registered, there is still time! Please use this registration link Spring 2022_April 19 & 20 via Zoom - Google Forms<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1MbgxRjAEPWfTIWpRXYuUQm2Ci6VtpPYeqDyUvT7quZY/edit> to register for one or both days.

We are also seeking nominations for the following executive team members for next academic year. Please send nominations (for yourself or someone else) to any current executive team member.
Available opportunities:

  *   Chair
  *   Vice-chair
  *   Secretary
  *   Member at Large

We look forward to seeing you at the meeting(s).
Connie Smejkal