[BLC] Tracking BAS Data Question

Powers, Tanya tpowers at highline.edu
Fri Oct 15 15:33:47 PDT 2021

Greetings BLC Members,

I hope you are all fabulous!!!

I am curious about reporting systems and visualizations of data. I am curious if any of your colleges track:

  *   Enrollment data
  *   Completion data
  *   Equity gaps
  *   Disaggregated data

Warmest regards,
Tanya

Tanya Powers, Ed.D.

Associate Dean for BAS and Workforce Pathways

tpowers at highline.edu<mailto:tpowers at highline.edu>

(206) 592-3662

(206) 592-3780 (FAX)

Book appointment here: https://tinyurl.com/48aycduw

https://www.highline.edu/what-we-offer/bas/

https://appliedbachelorsapp.highline.edu/

I would like to acknowledge the people whose land we are gathered on today. Present day Des Moines is located on the traditional village sites of the Muckleshoot, Duwamish, Puyallup  and many other tribes who made their homes on these lands and along these waters.

Let us also acknowledge the robust Indigenous communities made up of tribal diversity that originate from around the country, and whose journeys have brought them here and to other locations by ways of forced displacement or seeking opportunities.

Today the same communities celebrate their heritage, showing resilience and tenacity that would be greatly admired by their ancestors.

Inspired by Se-ah-dom Edmo and Dr. Christine Dupres, Portland