[BLC] CC Daily Article

Sunaina Virendra Sunaina.Virendra at skagit.edu
Thu Oct 1 14:57:43 PDT 2020

Hello WA BAS Community,

I wanted to share a link to this article in today's CC Daily, which discusses the role community colleges can play as a pathway to bachelor degrees and which profiles the BAS in Applied Management at Skagit Valley College.  https://www.ccdaily.com/2020/10/designing-the-path-to-a-bachelors-degree-through-community-college/ The article specifically references Washington's role as an IBEST pioneer.

I've had the honor to be part of the BLC since 2018 and there is no doubt that my experience with this group has shaped my work on Skagit's program. Thanks to all for the partnership (and as the incoming BLC Treasurer an advance plug to pay your dues once you receive the invoice!).

Best, Sunaina
Click here<https://www.skagit.edu/academics/areas-of-study/business/bachelor-applied-science-applied-management/> to explore the Bachelor in Management degree at Skagit Valley College
Click here<https://www.goskagit.com/news/local_news/svcs-first-applied-management-class-to-graduate/article_d47d4884-b905-52b8-9c49-05d16215e4e7.html> to see the inaugural program graduates appear in the Skagit Valley Herald
Click here<https://skagitbasamhome.wordpress.com/wp-admin/customize.php?url=https%3A%2F%2Fskagitbasamhome.wordpress.com%2F> to check out our blog for an inside look at the program

Sunaina Virendra M.Ed, MBA
Applied Management Instructor & Program Chair
BAS-Applied Management
Skagit Valley College<http://www.skagit.edu/> - Lewis Hall 301 G
Students: find a time to meet<https://calendly.com/sunaina-virendra> that works with your schedule.