[BLC] FW: Register Now For The Fall Black Support And Solidarity Statewide Forum Wednesday, December 2nd From 9:00 AM —12:00 PM

Jamilyn Penn jpenn at sbctc.edu
Tue Nov 3 07:08:14 PST 2020

Hello All,

Please share this opportunity broadly throughout your college communities. If you have any questions, you may reach out to Monica Wilson. Her contact information is provided below. Thank you.

-Jamilyn

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]Jamilyn Penn (she, her, hers)
Director, Transfer Education
jpenn at sbctc.edu<mailto:jpenn at sbctc.edu> • cell: 253-302-9395
sbctc.edu<https://www.sbctc.edu/> • Twitter: @SBCTCWashington<https://twitter.com/SBCTCWashington> • Facebook: @WASBCTC<https://www.facebook.com/wasbctc/>