[BLC] New research publications

Jamilyn Penn jpenn at sbctc.edu
Wed Jun 3 07:27:37 PDT 2020

Hello,

I hope that you are well. Following you will find two new research publications from the SBCTC policy research team. The reports focus on Guided Pathways and financial aid. When you have an opportunity to do so, please review this information. Have a good day.

-Jamilyn

Jamilyn Penn (she, her, hers)
Director, Transfer Education
State Board for Community and Technical College
253-302-9395
jpenn at sbctc.edu