[BLC] Accessing the 2020-2021 BAS Tuition Calculator

Jamilyn Penn jpenn at sbctc.edu
Thu Jul 9 09:41:34 PDT 2020

Hello BLC,

I have had several emails from individuals stating that they cannot access the 2020-2021 BAS tuition calculator. Access to this resource is only available to people in the SBCTC system. To access or view the calculator, you will need to be on our system network. This means you must be either physically on a computer network at your institution or connected through VPN. Let me know if you have additional related questions. Have a wonderful day.

-Jamilyn

Jamilyn Penn (she, her, hers)
Director, Transfer Education
State Board for Community and Technical College
253-302-9395
jpenn at sbctc.edu