[BLC] BAS Program Manager positions at South Seattle College

Hu, Johnny Johnny.Hu at Seattlecolleges.edu
Thu Feb 27 14:19:41 PST 2020

Hi everyone,

South Seattle College is hiring two Program Manager positions to provide critical support for our Bachelor of Applied Science (BAS) programs<https://southseattle.edu/programs/bachelor-applied-science-degrees>. These positions are the main point of contact for current and prospective BAS students through advising, support, and registration. They also provide outreach services for the programs both on and off campus.

  *   BAS Program Manager<https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/sccd/jobs/2730932/bas-program-manager?pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs>
  *   Program Manager - Sustainable Building Science Technology<https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/sccd/jobs/2730891/program-manager-bas-sustainable-building-science-technology?pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs>

Please consider applying or help spread the word about this opportunity within your networks. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Johnny

---
Johnny Hu, Ed.D.