[BLC] Summer BLC Meeting - Hotel Reservations must be made TODAY 6/21

Gore, Charlene cgore at tacomacc.edu
Fri Jun 21 14:59:52 PDT 2019

Hello BLC People!

Friendly reminder about the upcoming BLC meeting on July 9th - the hotel block is only held through TODAY June 21st so if you are planning to spend the night please make your reservations TODAY.  The agenda<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1I0E64Epl412wgm3TSZ7AybDlN-gsnJY8trElqSFkQBE/edit?usp=sharing> shows an 8 AM start with a 4:00 finish and remember - it is just a ONE DAY meeting this time.

Agenda: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1I0E64Epl412wgm3TSZ7AybDlN-gsnJY8trElqSFkQBE/edit?usp=sharing

Please register for the meeting itself here: https://forms.gle/QBsiLzNtQM3DXd1f7

I will send the parking pass to those who register.

The following hotels have been blocked for the night of July 8th.  Reservations must be made prior to June 21st.

McMenamins Olympic Club
*        Address: 112 N Tower Ave, Centralia, WA 98531
*        Phone: (360) 736-5164
*        At: Olympic Club Hotel<https://www.bing.com/search?q=Olympic+Club+Hotel+Centralia>
*        Website: https://www.mcmenamins.com/olympic-club/olympic-club-theater
*        Note: This historical hotel conveniently located near Centralia College features shared bathrooms.

Centralia Square Grand Ballroom and Hotel
*        Address: 202 Centralia College Blvd, Centralia, WA 98531
*        Phone: (360) 807-1212
*        Website: https://centraliasquare.com/
*        Note: This hotel is closest to Centralia College. It's a smaller hotel, so it may book quickly.

Peppermill Empress Inn
*        Address: 1233 Alder St, Centralia, WA 98531
*        Phone: (360) 330-9441
*        Website: https://peppermill-inn.com/
*        Note: Conveniently located off I-5, this hotel is a short 2-3 minute drive to Centralia College.

Holiday Inn Express Chehalis-Centralia
*        Address: 730 NW Liberty Plaza, Chehalis, WA 98532
*        Phone: (855) 680-3239
Booking Link: BLC 2019-Chehalis Holiday Inn Express & Suites<https://www.hiexpress.com/redirect?path=event-facilities&brandCode=EX&localeCode=en&regionCode=1&hotelCode=SEACH&_PMID=99801505&GPC=BLC&cn=no&viewfullsite=true> block name "BLC 2019"
*        Note: This hotel is located in nearby Chehalis. Drive time to Centralia College is less than 10 minutes.

Very Respectfully,
Char

Charlene Gore, M.Ed, RHIA, CCS
Interim Director of Applied Baccalaureate Degrees and Program Development/Interim Associate Dean for Health
Tacoma Community College
253-566-5082
cgore at tacomacc.edu<mailto:cgore at tacomacc.edu>