[BLC] Exciting Opportunities with the BLC - AKA we need your help!

Skye Field sfield at yvcc.edu
Tue Dec 10 11:07:46 PST 2019

Hello BLC Members,

The BLC has a few exciting opportunities to work with an amazing group of administrators and educators for the rest of the academic year 2019-20.  The BLC is in need of a few dedicated volunteers for the following positions:

Position 1: Workforce Education Council representative/liaison - Responsibilities include: attend WEC meetings on behalf of BLC, representing BLC interests and gathering information BLC should be aware of.  Create a brief written document with WEC meeting minutes for BLC Secretary, present this information orally at BLC meetings during the council reports.

Position 2: BLC Secretary - assist with BLC communications focusing on technological aspects and archiving/posting information.  Responsibilities include: updating BLC canvas site, finalizing and posting information for meetings (agendas etc.), assist BLC with parliamentary procedure (Roberts Rules), connect with site hosts to gather information.  Currently the Vice Chair will take meeting minutes and the Member at Large will operate zoom and projection at the meetings.

If you are interested or have questions please feel free to call 509-574-4816 or send me an email.

Thank you,

[cid:image002.png at 01D261B3.80559BA0]<http://www.yvcc.edu/>
Skye Field, MBA
Director Applied Baccalaureate Programs
Yakima Valley College
p:
509.574.4816
e:
sfield at yvcc.edu<mailto:sfield at yvcc.edu>
w:
www.yvcc.edu/bachelors<http://www.yvcc.edu/bachelors>
Engage Community. Create Access. Celebrate Success.