[BLC] FW: Wenatchee Valley BAS Data Analytics Statement of Need

Joyce Hammer jhammer at sbctc.edu
Mon Sep 10 17:14:15 PDT 2018

For your information and consideration.

JDH

Joyce D. Hammer, Ph.D.
Director of Transfer Education
P.O. Box 42495
1300 Quince Street SE
Olympia, WA 98504-2495
360.704.4338
jhammer at sbctc.edu<mailto:jhammer at sbctc.edu>

From: Joyce Hammer
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2018 5:14 PM
To: 'CTC Presidents' <pres at lists.ctc.edu>; 'Darshan Robertson' <DRobertson at cop.wsu.edu>; Heather Stock <hstock at sbctc.edu>; 'Julie Garver' <JGarver at cop.wsu.edu>; 'Paul Francis' <pfrancis at cop.wsu.edu>; 'Rachelle Sharpe' <rachelles at wsac.wa.gov>; 'Terri Standish-Kuon' <Terri at ICWashington.org>
Subject: Wenatchee Valley BAS Data Analytics Statement of Need

Good Afternoon!

The State Board for Community and Technical Colleges (SBCTC) is reviewing a Statement of Need from Wenatchee Valley College to offer a Bachelor of Applied Science in Data Analytics. For your convenience we have attached the document for review and will place the document on the SBCTC website shortly.

SBCTC Website- Applied Bachelor Programs in Development<http://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/programs-services/applied-baccalaureates/bachelors-development.aspx>

Please direct any concerns or questions about this proposal to me by 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, October 10, 2018.

Thank you!

Joyce