[BLC] FW: Register for the CTCLDA Fall 2018 Conference

Joyce Hammer jhammer at sbctc.edu
Mon Oct 29 15:28:52 PDT 2018

Joyce D. Hammer, Ph.D.
Director of Transfer Education
P.O. Box 42495
1300 Quince Street SE
Olympia, WA 98504-2495
360.704.4338
jhammer at sbctc.edu<mailto:jhammer at sbctc.edu>

From: CTCLDA <ctclda-bounces at lists.ctc.edu> On Behalf Of Chance Stewart
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2018 2:24 PM
To: ctclda at lists.ctc.edu
Subject: [CTCLDA] Register for the CTCLDA Fall 2018 Conference

Hello CTCLDA members,

It has come to my attention that I have been putting out a lot of information about events and there may be some confusion as to dates and what is going on. I am going to send out emails over the next few days with a focus on an single event.

[cid:image004.jpg at 01D466C5.1171D410][cid:image006.png at 01D46F9C.728A6200]The Fall 2018 Conference is just around the corner.

We will be finishing our year-long theme of Organizational Health with Dr. Lucy Arellano. Dr. Arellano will focus on disentangling the link between community and technical college structures and student success.

We are still looking for those that would like to share their research or their best practices at the conference. There is an informational flyer attached to this email. Please send in your proposals by October 31st to be considered.

Please join us November 30th by registering today! https://www.regonline.com/ctcldafall2018conference

Don't forget that the college that brings the biggest cohort to the conference will be presented with the a candy bouquet to celebrate their support of the CTCLDA and our programs. Pierce College is still the leader in registrations but Clover Park Technical College and South Puget Sound CC are quickly catching up!

We have a set of hotel rooms set aside at the Lakeview Best Western for those of you that will need accommodations. For a double queen it is $102 +tax and singles for $89 +tax. They have requested that individuals please call for assistance and reference the CTC Leadership group for the rates when looking for lodging.

WEBSITE - https://www.bestwestern.com/en_US/book/hotel-details.48021.html?ssob=INBWI0058G&cid=INBWI0058G:groups:48021:201810
PHONE - 253.584.2212

Chance Stewart, MA
Interim Executive Director