[BLC] Need Help with Moderators for the upcoming conference

Gore, Charlene cgore at tacomacc.edu
Tue Nov 6 13:47:57 PST 2018

Hello BLC Team,

The Applied Baccalaureate Conference is fast approaching and we need your help!  We are in need of volunteers to moderate sessions.  This is an easy job, you will just be asked to introduce the speaker(s) for the session and help them if they need anything.  (troubleshooting, passing out papers, etc.).  Then you get to sit and listen to the session with everyone else.

Please use the following link to volunteer to moderate a session or two (or more if you'd like)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Z__z9uOUPquN07gbKGonCIo_EZUJ7hI0TaHuBh_90Kk/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you,

Lenaya Hogan Ph.D.
BAS Programs Coordinator
Spokane Falls Community College
Bldg. 30-248 MS~3175
Phone: 509-533-3522

Spokane Falls Community College meets the needs of our community by advancing student achievement through quality, accessible learning opportunities that embrace diversity, promote equity, and foster global awareness.