[BLC] BLC Meeting Information and Remote Meeting Link

Cockroft, Martin mcockroft at olympic.edu
Sun May 6 09:15:49 PDT 2018

Good morning!

Here is some important information in advance of the BLC meeting this coming Tuesday and Wednesday, May 8 and 9:

Location
Clark College, Gaiser Hall 213 (2nd floor)

Parking
Green Lots 1 or 2, well-marked on the southeast side of Ft. Vancouver Way; no pass or fee to park

Remote Meeting Link
https://zoom.us/j/3475938869

BLC Dinner Tuesday
          5:30 pm at Warehouse 23, 100 Columbia St #102, Vancouver, WA 98660; per diem

          Meeting Materials
          Agenda, campus map, and more are on the BLC website<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/commissions-councils/blc/default.aspx>

If you have questions, please let me know. I look forward to seeing you Tuesday!

Best,
Martin

Martin Cockroft
BLC Chair 2017-2018