[BLC] Opportunity at Green River College

Timm Lovitt TLovitt at greenriver.edu
Wed Mar 28 12:55:48 PDT 2018

Greetings! Green River College is hiring for an exciting opportunity within our BAS in Applied Management program. I've included a brief description along with a relevant link to the posting. Please feel free to share with folks whom might be interested. Thank you!

Applied Management, Tenure Track-<https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/greenriveredu/jobs/1979588/applied-management-faculty-tenure-track?&pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs> Green River College seeks a Tenure-track faculty member to teach upper division and associate level management related courses within the Business, Marketing, and Entrepreneurship department. We are excited to have an individual who can bring meaningful experience and leadership in serving and representing a diverse student population to our team.

Timm Lovitt,
Dean of Instruction- Business, Law, & Education, and Trades Divisions
Green River College<http://www.greenriver.edu/>
253-288-3325
tlovitt at greenriver.edu<mailto:tlovitt at greenriver.edu>