[BLC] FW: ctcLink CONNECT | June 19, 2018

Joyce Hammer jhammer at sbctc.edu
Wed Jun 20 13:18:01 PDT 2018

Please see the below announcement from Sherry Nelson regarding the ctcLink Project blog.

Joyce

Joyce D. Hammer, Ph.D.
Director of Transfer Education
jhammer at sbctc.edu<mailto:jhammer at sbctc.edu>

>From Sherry Nelson:

A new edition of ctcLink CONNECT has posted:  Let's ReCONNECT<https://www.sbctc.edu/blogs/ctclink-connect/2018/2018-06-19.aspx>

Welcome to ctcLink CONNECT, the ctcLink Project blog.

After a hiatus during the project pause and restart, the SBCTC ctcLink project team is pleased to relaunch this blog to bring you news and views about the project, including implementation and ERP support updates, tools and resources for colleges.

Distribution
We will distribute to the following lists:

Mailman eLists:

*           ctcLink-cELC  (ctcLink Executive Leadership Committee)

*           ctcLink-Steering (ctcLink Project Steering Committee)

*           ctcLink-WorkingGroup  (ctcLink Project Working Group)

*           ctclink-exec (ctcLink Executive Sponsors at colleges and SBCTC)

*           ctcLink-PM-OCM (Project Managers/Organizational Change Managers)

*           PRES (Presidents)

*           PIO (Public Information Commission)

*           ctcLink-News (ctcLink Connect blog subscribers) -

o    We will ask specific SBCTC policy and other staff to forward to commissions, councils and groups, until the ctcLink-News subscriber Mailman eList is ready.

o    Readers will be able to self-subscribe when this new subscriber eList is ready.

o    Former blog subscribers and system stakeholders will be invited to join the new list.

Agency email

*         SBCTC All Staff

Schedule
We aim to publish weekly with project updates and special topics (both in-depth and basic).  Do you have a story to share in ctcLink CONNECT? Contact ctcLink Communications<mailto:slnelson at sbctc.edu?subject=ctcLink%20Connect>.

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]Sherry Nelson
ctcLink Project Communications Coordinator
slnelson at sbctc.edu<mailto:slnelson at sbctc.edu> * o: 360-704-3949 * c: 206-369-6509
SBCTC.edu<https://www.sbctc.edu/>