[BLC] BLC Summer Meeting Registration

Cockroft, Martin mcockroft at olympic.edu
Thu Jun 7 13:46:26 PDT 2018

Good Afternoon!

On behalf of the Baccalaureate Leadership Council (BLC) executive committee, I would like to invite you to the Summer 2018 BLC quarterly meeting on Tuesday, June 26, and Wednesday, June 27, at Renton Technical College in Renton, Washington.

Registration
To RSVP, please complete this REGISTRATION FORM<https://goo.gl/forms/tCrGuP3itpoHQZS43>. (RSVP Link: https://goo.gl/forms/tCrGuP3itpoHQZS43)

Agenda, meeting materials, campus map, parking information, building and room number, and lodging information will be available on the BLC website<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/commissions-councils/blc/default.aspx> very soon.

Best,
Martin Cockroft
BLC Chair 2017-2018

* As a reminder, colleges support an annual payment for one voting member and any additional personnel they wish to send to quarterly BLC meetings. (Additional personnel need not be the same at each quarterly meeting.) These annual payments cover expenses for quarterly meetings and the BLC annual conference. Please email BLC Treasurer Mike Potter if you do not know if your college has submitted annual payment(s) for 2017-2018: mike.potter at lwtech.edu<mailto:mike.potter at lwtech.edu>.