[BLC] Fw: Commission/Council Input

Potter, Mike Mike.Potter at lwtech.edu
Wed Jan 31 09:03:42 PST 2018

Hello everyone,

The attached item is for our 9:30am agenda item today. If you have any comment or questions please respond directly to me by Feb 6.

Thanks - Mike

From: Kathy Goebel [mailto:KGoebel at sbctc.edu]

Colleagues,

The Program Approval Task Force is seeking you input.  Efforts are underway to revise the program approval process for Direct Transfer, Professional/Technical and I-BEST programs.  The task force has developed 9 recommendations that will be considered by the Instruction Commission.  Now is the time to weigh in with your feedback.  Please send your comments and suggestions to me no later than Feb. 7th.  All input will be considered by the task force before recommendations are forwarded to the Instruction Commission.

Thanks,

Kathy Goebel, Policy Associate

1300 Quince St SE | PO Box 42495 |  Olympia, Washington 98504

p: (360) 704-4359 | f: (360) 704-4418

e: kgoebel at sbctc.edu<mailto:kgoebel at sbctc.edu>