[BLC] FW: Accessibility Webinar Series starts next week!

Joyce Hammer jhammer at sbctc.edu
Tue Jan 23 19:40:50 PST 2018

For your information below...

Joyce D. Hammer, Ph.D.
Director of Transfer Education
P.O. Box 42495
1300 Quince Street SE
Olympia, WA 98504-2495
360.704.4338
jhammer at sbctc.edu<mailto:jhammer at sbctc.edu>

From: Jess Thompson
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2018 12:39 PM
To: Education <Education at sbctc.edu>
Subject: Accessibility Webinar Series starts next week!

Please pass along to any councils/workgroups that you think may be interested.
[X]

The 2018 Lunchtime Accessibility Webinar Series begins next week!

An accommodation notice came softly a-through my inbox today
Could've tripped out easy a-but I've a-changed my ways
It'll take time, I know it, but in a while
It's gonna be fine, I know it, I'll fix up my files.
'Cause I made my mind up, accessibility's the bottom line.

Once again, SBCTC is happy to offer a series of lunchtime accessibility webinars. Last year attendance reached over 200 and we're excited to continue building momentum around this important work.

Mark your calendars! Click on the title of the webinar to read a description of the webinar and to get registered. (Webinar recordings and materials will be sent to all registered participants.)

*       January 30, noon - 1pm: Accessibility Basics (What is Accessibility?)<https://goo.gl/forms/ddIJXb0318IKFpR73>
*       February 6, noon - 1pm: Accessible Documents<https://goo.gl/forms/oz50uSf965mzvkdG3>
*       February 13, noon - 1pm: Accessible PowerPoints<https://goo.gl/forms/CwfBrwn32GRfBMLJ2>
*       February 20, noon - 1pm: Accessible Email<https://goo.gl/forms/TS3YqMlLrFr0aU732>
*       February 27, noon - 1pm: Accessible PDF (an Intro)<https://goo.gl/forms/rETVsRx5wHotpmdd2>
*       March 6, noon - 1pm: Accessibility & STEM fields<https://goo.gl/forms/JAvBOD3zIBGcR1PF2>
*       March 13, noon - 1pm: Accessibility & Procurement<https://goo.gl/forms/tyaioP2Fefc2rtJ82>

Jess Thompson
Program Administrator, Accessible Technology Initiatives
1300 Quince St SE | PO Box 42495 | Olympia, WA 98504
p: 360.704.4327|c: 253.229.8591
jess.thompson at sbctc.edu<mailto:jess.thompson at sbctc.edu> | www.sbctc.edu<http://www.sbctc.edu/> |https://accesswa.blog/
Current Projects<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KXjxctpTAa2R06iRksMrjaeiCkphAJzqkwX-awvJh9g/edit?usp=sharing>

Keep in the accessibility loop by joining the CTC Accessibility listserv<https://goo.gl/forms/CP1GHPl6Pe1ipD6q1>!