[BLC] Program Modalities

Gore, Charlene cgore at tacomacc.edu
Tue Feb 20 08:51:13 PST 2018

Hello BAS People!

In an attempt to fully inform our advisors of all options for BAS students, I would love to find the modalities of your programs.  Please take 5 minutes to fill out this survey<https://goo.gl/forms/R8fj0Q52oMF8dIIN2>.  I will happily compile and share the results out.

Survey link: https://goo.gl/forms/R8fj0Q52oMF8dIIN2

Kind regards,

Char

Charlene Gore, M.Ed., RHIA, CCS
Program Chair BAS Health Information Management Degree/Acting Director of Applied Baccalaureate  Programs
Tacoma Community College
Building 13-107
253.566.5082

Students:  I respond to email M-F 8:30 - 3:30.  My office hours are Mondays and Wednesdays from 9-11 and Tuesdays 2-3 in building 13 room 107.  To book an appointment go to: http://tccchar.setmore.com<http://tccchar.setmore.com/>

To learn more about the HIM Bachelor of Applied Science degree go to: www.tacomacc.edu/HIM<http://www.tacomacc.edu/HIM>

Frequently called numbers:
Financial Aid 253.566.5080
Enrollment Services 253.566.5325