[BLC] BAS Independent Study Courses

Timothy Ewing tewing at btc.edu
Mon Dec 10 16:50:27 PST 2018

Also yes (and kind of).

For BAS Engineering Technology, we have ENGT 399 Special Problems and ENGT 499 Special Problems. Similar to what Mike said, these are for students that either want to go beyond the standard curriculum or have come into the program with transfer credits that require additional course work.

For BAS Operations Management, we have OPM 491, 492, and 493 Focused Study I, II, and III and OPM 498 Individual Capstone Project. While these are independent study courses, all of the students in the cohort are taking them at the same time. So, kind of …

--Tim

Timothy Ewing, PhD
Bachelor of Applied Science in Engineering Technology
Program Lead & Instructor
Bellingham Technical College
3028 Lindbergh Avenue | Bellingham, WA 98225
Call: 360.752.8317 | Office: MC 203