[BLC] FW: About a student who didn't find CBC under 4-yr degree offering institutions

Park, Soo spark at columbiabasin.edu
Tue Dec 4 10:36:45 PST 2018

Hi all,

I want to share the case we encountered last week.

One of our BAS graduates wanted to take LSAT test and couldn't find our institution (Columbia Basin College) under the bachelor's program list on the application. CBC was listed as a 2-year degree offering institution.

Our registrar contacted LSAC (Law School Admission Council) and requested to list CBC as a choice. While the LSAC is still working on adding us, the student can still take his LSAT test because the bachelor program selection is not required at the time of testing.

I am not sure how many other institutions will have a similar case in the future.

The contact information we used to resolve this matter is as following:

SUE TRIMBLE

Coordinator, Law School Credential Services strimble at LSAC.org<mailto:strimble at LSAC.org>

Law School Admission Council

662 Penn Street, Newtown, PA 18940

P: 215.968.1166 * F: 215.968.1374

LSAC.org

Thank you.

[Visit the CBC Website]<https://www.columbiabasin.edu/>

Soo H. Park
Director of Program Development and Baccalaureate Opportunities
Office 509.543.1497 or ext. 2097
Mobile 765.586.3052

[Follow CBC on Facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/columbiabasincollege> [Follow CBC on Instagram] <https://www.instagram.com/cbcollege>  [Follow CBC on Twitter] <https://www.twitter.com/cbcollege>  [Follow CBC on YouTube] <https://www.youtube.com/columbiabasincollege>

[/var/folders/qd/qkrpg9_s0s3_9cp47mgccgkr0000gq/T/com.microsoft.Outlook/WebArchiveCopyPasteTempFiles/1d518909-0380-4fa5-ad8e-574a67b1933d.jpg]