[BLC] FW: Clark College BAS Human Services Statement of Need

Joyce Hammer jhammer at sbctc.edu
Fri Sep 15 11:28:08 PDT 2017

For your consideration...

Joyce D. Hammer, Ph.D.
Director of Transfer Education
P.O. Box 42495
1300 Quince Street SE
Olympia, WA 98504-2495
360.704.4338
jhammer at sbctc.edu<mailto:jhammer at sbctc.edu>

From: Joyce Hammer
Sent: Friday, September 15, 2017 11:30 AM
To: 'Brooke Allinder' <ballinder at sbctc.edu>; 'CTC Presidents' <pres at lists.ctc.edu>; 'Darshan Robertson' <DRobertson at cop.wsu.edu>; 'Julie Garver' <JGarver at cop.wsu.edu>; 'Laurel LeNoble' <LeNoblel at cop.wsu.edu>; 'Paul Francis' <pfrancis at cop.wsu.edu>; 'Randy Spaulding' <randys at wsac.wa.gov>; 'Violet Boyer' <Violet at ICWashington.org>
Cc: Nanette Angel <nangel at sbctc.edu>
Subject: Clark College BAS Human Services Statement of Need

Greetings!

The State Board for Community and Technical Colleges (SBCTC) is reviewing a Statement of Need from Clark College to offer a Bachelor of Applied Science in Human Services. For your convenience we have attached the document for review and will place the document on the SBCTC website shortly.

SBCTC Website- Applied Bachelor Programs in Development<http://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/programs-services/applied-baccalaureates/bachelors-development.aspx>

Please direct any concerns or questions about this proposal to me by 10:00 a.m. on Monday, October 16, 2017.