[BLC] REMINDER: RSVP Now: Winter 2018 Baccalaureate Leadership Council (BLC) Meeting

Cockroft, Martin mcockroft at olympic.edu
Wed Dec 20 13:04:07 PST 2017

Good afternoon!

Please see details below for the January 30 and 31 meeting of the Baccalaureate Leadership Council at Bates Technical College, Central/Mohler Campus, in Tacoma.

If you plan to attend but haven't yet submitted an RSVP, please complete this brief reservation form<https://goo.gl/forms/B5urJYtwSsBtyKph1>. (Reservation Link: https://goo.gl/forms/B5urJYtwSsBtyKph1)

Meeting materials may be accessed on the BLC website<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/commissions-councils/blc/meeting-materials.aspx>.

For those traveling from out of the area, we have a block of rooms at Hotel Murano available at a reduced rate through January 15. More lodging details and parking passes are on the BLC website<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/commissions-councils/blc/meeting-materials.aspx>.

Happy holidays!
Martin Cockroft

BLC Chair, 2017-2018