[BLC] Master's Articulations

Baldwin, Anna Anna.Baldwin at seattlecolleges.edu
Wed Dec 6 09:41:15 PST 2017

Hi BLC,

I have a short-notice favor to ask of you all. We have a meeting tomorrow about BAS articulation agreements with Master's programs across the state and would like to compile as many of those agreements as possible in preparation for that meeting. We are particularly hoping for agreements with the state's public four-years, but are glad to have any that you can throw our way. We will use them only as a reference.

If you are willing to share but can't do so in time for our meeting tomorrow, please still send them our way whenever you can, as Malcolm is working on a project to compile a comprehensive list.

Thanks so much!
Anna

Anna Baldwin
Director, Workforce Projects