[BFET] DSHS COVID 19 - BFET Program

Lloyd, Julius Julius.Lloyd at Seattlecolleges.edu
Wed Mar 18 10:54:13 PDT 2020

If it was possible to send via secure email that would be easiest.

From: Jennifer Dellinger <jdellinger at sbctc.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2020 10:48:12 AM
To: Lloyd, Julius <Julius.Lloyd at Seattlecolleges.edu>; bfet at lists.ctc.edu <bfet at lists.ctc.edu>
Subject: RE: DSHS COVID 19 - BFET Program

Hi Julius,

This is a great question, thank you for asking it! Here are the current options for submitting on behalf of a student.

Completed Reverse Referral Forms can be submitted to DSHS by:

     *   Faxing to: 1-888-388-7410, or
     *   Taking it to your local Community Services Office (CSO), or
     *   Mailing to:

DSHS CSD Customer Service Center

PO Box 11699

Tacoma WA 98411-6699

I realize that some of these options are just not feasible for many reasons right now. I am checking with DSHS to see if they have any other alternate options for receiving Reverse Referral Forms. I will update the system as soon as I know more.

Thank you,

Jennifer Dellinger