[BFET] FW: FFY20 BFET Contract and Billing/Invoicing Update!!

Jennifer Dellinger jdellinger at sbctc.edu
Thu Mar 12 11:52:10 PDT 2020

Hi BFET Team,

I am resending this notification to make sure the system has the dates for BFET invoicing. Additionally, if your college has limited or suspended operations during the current public health safety concerns and you believe this to impact your ability to invoice please let us know asap.

Thank you. Please stay healthy and safe!

Kindly,

[Compass]Jennifer Dellinger
Program Administrator
Email: jdellinger at sbctc.edu<mailto:jdellinger at sbctc.edu> ∙ Office: 360.704.3925

Electronic Privacy Notice:  This e-mail, and any attachments, contains information that is, or may be, covered by electronic communications privacy laws, and is also confidential and proprietary in nature. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this information in any manner. Instead, please reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error, and then immediately delete it. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.