[BFET] BFET Fall Quarter Meeting

Jennifer Dellinger jdellinger at sbctc.edu
Thu Sep 12 15:49:19 PDT 2019

Hello BFET Team,

Due to many conflicting schedules and deadlines, along with the need to provide the information and training to you before the beginning of our program year, the BFET Fall quarter meeting will be held on September 24th, 2019 from 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm via WebEx. We understand this is the first week of the quarter for many of you and expect that you will make your priority service to students.

We want to make sure that everyone has the opportunity to get the information. Once finalized, I will be sending out the agenda, power point, and notes to the listserve so those who are unable to attend will have access to the materials covered. In addition to making the materials available prior to the meeting we will be recording the WebEx for distribution as well.

This meeting will consist of the FFY20 information session that was canceled at the BFET Training Forum and some of the key eJAS operations that were identified through Dave Skaar and Melissa Jones's session as training needing to be provided. WebEx information is below.

No ABAWD information will be presented at this meeting.

BFET Fall Quarterly Meeting
Hosted by Jennifer Dellinger

Tuesday, Sep 24, 2019 1:00 pm | 3 hours 30 minutes | (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Meeting number: 923 429 861
Password: SmbixdWD
https://sbctc.webex.com/sbctc/j.php?MTID=m8466358589d68be8c91fa8401569b969

Join by video system
Dial 923429861 at sbctc.webex.com
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Join by phone
+1-415-655-0002 US Toll
Access code: 923 429 861

Thank you,

[Compass]Jennifer Dellinger
Program Administrator
Email: jdellinger at sbctc.edu<mailto:jdellinger at sbctc.edu> ∙ Office: 360.704.3925

Electronic Privacy Notice:  This e-mail, and any attachments, contains information that is, or may be, covered by electronic communications privacy laws, and is also confidential and proprietary in nature. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this information in any manner. Instead, please reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error, and then immediately delete it. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.