[BFET] Staff Transition

LinhPhung Huynh lhuynh at sbctc.edu
Wed Jul 24 16:31:48 PDT 2019

Dear team,
I am writing to let you know my last day with SBCTC is next Wednesday, July 31.
This departure weighs heavy on my heart as I have grown to know, appreciate, and deeply respect all of you who serve our most underserved students. I have grown and learned so much this past year through my interactions with WorkFirst staff. I have learned how resourceful you are, achieving so much with so little. I have witnessed your unwavering advocacy for students seeking a better life for themselves and their families. Your work is life changing, and I am forever grateful for the opportunity to contribute to this work.
We will announce your interim contact(s) through the listserv as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience. Please let me know how I can be of assistance in these last few days.
Respectfully,

[Compass]LinhPhung Huynh  (she/her)
Program Administrator
lhuynh at sbctc.edu<mailto:lhuynh at sbctc.edu>  |  360.704.4341

Electronic Privacy Notice:  This e-mail, and any attachments, contains information that is, or may be, covered by electronic communications privacy laws, and is also confidential and proprietary in nature. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this information in any manner. Instead, please reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error, and then immediately delete it. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.