[BFET] FFY20 UPDATING EXPIRED BFET COMPONENTS MEMO

Jennifer Dellinger jdellinger at sbctc.edu
Fri Dec 6 14:12:49 PST 2019

Thank you to all of you for your feedback, it is much appreciated and of great value. These concerns and questions will be presented to DSHS for clarification and further discussion.

Should other concerns/questions arise please feel free to let me know and we will add them into the conversation.

We will update the system as we have clarification/new information.

Respectfully,

[Compass]Jennifer Dellinger
Program Administrator