[BFET] [UCE] Winter Quarter Meeting Save The Date

Jennifer Dellinger jdellinger at sbctc.edu
Thu Dec 19 13:54:34 PST 2019

Good Afternoon BFET Team,

Winter Quarter Meeting Save the Date!

Our Winter Quarter Meeting is tentatively scheduled for Monday, February 10th from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. We will hold BFET, ABAWD and WF meetings together. We will send out a registration link soon. The agenda and WebEx information will come out closer to the actual date. To help ensure staff are available for students, the agenda will be separated into program areas to assist you in determining when specific staff need to be on the WebEx.

Please note that the link for registration will include a section dedicated to supporting your training needs/requests to help us build out our future meetings and trainings.

Thank you for all you do!

[Compass]Jennifer Dellinger
Program Administrator
Email: jdellinger at sbctc.edu<mailto:jdellinger at sbctc.edu> ∙ Office: 360.704.3925

Electronic Privacy Notice:  This e-mail, and any attachments, contains information that is, or may be, covered by electronic communications privacy laws, and is also confidential and proprietary in nature. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this information in any manner. Instead, please reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error, and then immediately delete it. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.