[BFET] WorkFirst Performance Funds to Support All Low-Income Students

Jennifer Dellinger jdellinger at sbctc.edu
Mon May 7 14:13:26 PDT 2018

Good Afternoon WF, BFET, and RISE Teams!

We have worked with our Fiscal and Financial staff to enable the use of WorkFirst Performance Funds to support all low-income students.

Expenditures must be appropriate and allowable; so please refer to the fiscal guidelines for the program(s) you are expending these funds on (i.e. WF, BFET, RISE etc.). To increase BFET's leveraging you may expend 100% of cost on BFET approvable activities and bill for 50% reimbursement. Please utilize the WorkFirst Performance Funds for leveraging before other local funds.

All WorkFirst Performance Funds must be completely expended no later than June 30, 2019. The SBCTC will begin tracking these funds via your WF funding surveys beginning July, 2018. IF you believe you will not be able to expend your WorkFirst Performance Funds by the deadline, please let us know prior to September 30, 2018 so we may work with you on an individual basis.

If you have any questions please let us know, we are happy to assist.

Please direct WorkFirst Program related questions to LinhPhung Huynh at lhuynh at sbctc.edu<mailto:lhuynh at sbctc.edu> and BFET/RISE Program related questions to Jennifer Dellinger at jdellinger at sbctc.edu<mailto:jdellinger at sbctc.edu>

Respectfully,

[Compass]Jennifer Dellinger
Program Administrator
Email: jdellinger at sbctc.edu<mailto:jdellinger at sbctc.edu> ∙ Office: 360.704.3925

Electronic Privacy Notice:  This e-mail, and any attachments, contains information that is, or may be, covered by electronic communications privacy laws, and is also confidential and proprietary in nature. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this information in any manner. Instead, please reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error, and then immediately delete it. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.