[BFET] DATE CHANGE!!! Mark Your Calendars - Reutilized Funds WebEx

Jennifer Dellinger jdellinger at sbctc.edu
Tue Apr 10 08:23:03 PDT 2018

Thank you Kelli,

Yes, we are very well aware of the 30th being the deadline. Being that a college’s billing/invoicing may have reimbursement for reutilized funds we are anticipating some coming in late.

If you have any specific questions regarding Tacoma Community College please let me know and we can go over any questions you may have.

Thank you,

[Compass]Jennifer Dellinger
Program Administrator
Email: jdellinger at sbctc.edu<mailto:jdellinger at sbctc.edu> ∙ Office: 360.704.3925

Electronic Privacy Notice:  This e-mail, and any attachments, contains information that is, or may be, covered by electronic communications privacy laws, and is also confidential and proprietary in nature. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this information in any manner. Instead, please reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error, and then immediately delete it. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.