[BFET] FW: Intent to Monitor Follow-Up

Mat Carlisle mcarlisle at sbctc.edu
Tue Sep 19 14:33:00 PDT 2017

Good  afternoon.
Thank you to all who confirmed that the suggested BFET monitoring date worked for your college.

The attached FFY18 BFET and WorkFirst monitoring schedule is considered finalized.  Please be sure to input the monitoring dates and times on your calendar. We will provide additional information approximately one week prior to the monitoring visit.

Looking forward to seeing you.
Mat

Mat Carlisle
Program Administrator,  Workforce Education
State Board of Community and Technical Colleges
Phone: 360.704.4341