[BFET] FW: July Case Note Audit report

Mat Carlisle mcarlisle at sbctc.edu
Fri Sep 15 14:10:55 PDT 2017

Good afternoon.
I have attached the DSHS eJAS Case Note Audit Report for July. Overall, y'all did a wonderful job, as Dave acknowledged in his email.

If you had a high percentage of missed notes, remember DSHS is now monitoring note quality, as well as quantity. Their focus at this time is if you input how you got the information you put into the note, i.e., in-person contact, email, phone, paper monthly progress report form, Canvas, instructor, etc. If you've had no contact with the student for the month, mention the steps you took to contact them.

I have attached the DSHS Guide to Writing Progress Notes, too.

Thanks for the great work you all do!
Mat

Mat Carlisle
Program Administrator,  Workforce Education
State Board of Community and Technical Colleges
Phone: 360.704.4341