[BFET] FW: BFET Teleconference

Kimberly Wheeler kwheeler at sbctc.edu
Fri Sep 8 08:45:07 PDT 2017

Good morning.
I have scheduled a teleconference for us to be able to talk about any questions or concerns that may have come out of yesterday’s DSHS BFET Provider’s Meeting. The phone number and pin for the phone call are included below.

I look forward to talking with you, as we rapidly move toward the new school year.
Mat