[BFET] FW: [WEC] Great Job Opportunity

Mat Carlisle mcarlisle at sbctc.edu
Mon Nov 13 13:58:43 PST 2017

Good afternoon.
Ryan Davis will be leaving Everett Community College soon.

His position as Dean of Business and Applied Technology is currently posted on the EvCC at this link: https://employment.everettcc.edu/postings/3924.
Mat

Mat Carlisle
Program Administrator,  Workforce Education
State Board of Community and Technical Colleges
Phone: 360.704.4341